Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introducing Dean Tina Di Simone


Well, what can I say? I have completed my first week at the beautiful King Campus and what a week it was. On my first day, I was greeted with the warmest welcome anyone could imagine - - thank you all for helping make my first week so comfortable.

A bit about me. I was born and raised in Richmond Hill and moved to Windsor to attend university. After completing a B.A (Hon. Psychology) I was hired by St. Clair College and spent the better part of the past 15 years learning about the Ontario college system. I earned a masters degree from the Univ. of Calgary (Continuing Education) and shortly thereafter, began my doctorate in Education at U of T (still plugging away on this one). So, after 20 years away, I have returned home to begin a new chapter of my life at Seneca College and I'm looking forward to every new adventure.

No comments: