Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Farewell from Stan


At the end of my eight months at King Campus it sometimes seems as if I've always been here, and sometimes I feel as if I've been here for just an instant in time. As awkward as an "interim" position can be, I have found this experience to be straightforward and comfortable. While there are still a few people at King whom I have not met with, I have gotten to know the vast majority of folks here. I thank you for your warm welcome and cooperation. At the very least the campus has not gone to pieces during my time here. At the very most we have maintained the academic and campus momentum and have "set the table" for incoming Dean Tina Di Simone. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time "back at King" and wish everyone continued success in serving our students and our community.

No comments: